Hey, folks. Ruffytoon here. Here's something, that many of have been waiting a long time ago.
It's another time, when I do my hand-drawn requested or commisioned pictures in summer time.
All right, first of all, For those who are wondering, why I havent announced this much earlier in summer...
I had very lazy and very unfocused time with my personal activities, my future school plans, etc... I just couldnt handle properly my buisness. Inbetween, I was trying a bit too hard, with planning with giving much more stuff about presence in internet, that pretty much almost has been left to do it anyway.
Also I was handling some hand drawn pre-request, which was pretty tuff to me.
Right now is finally completed and I will post it, right after this journal.
Now about those requests.
The time limit which you can sign for your own request, is from August 16 to August 31. 4 regular requests and 2 point commisions. 1 request for person. No Trades please.
Here's what I accept to draw a-bove all:
- I could sketch (and color) your OC capturing it with my style; If its as 1 character, I would do it in form of portrait. If you really want me to make it with more of your OCs as a group, it could be at least 5, BUT PLEASE NO ACTION-BASED CHARACTERS, WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING KICKASSISH! Especially when someone who I have never checked out before
- Characters from certain cartoon shows such Adventure Time (NO FIONNA AND CAKE PLEASE!), MLP:FIM, Spongebob, Gravity Falls, Ren and Stimpy Show, Phineas and Ferb, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, Chowder, Flapjack, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Foster's Home, Wander Over Yonder, Scooby Doo, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Courage, Ed Edd Eddy, Billy and Mandy, Rocko, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Invader Zim, Rugrats, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones/ The Jetsons, Classics of "Mickey Mouse and Friends" franchise, Tex Avery MGM stuff, Simpsons, Futurama, Jay Ward (Rocky and Bullwinkle), Pink Panther, Fleischer cartoons (Betty Boop, Popeye), Beavis and Butthead, Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Comics characters such as Garfield, Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, Asterix, anything else from web comics, NO COMIC SUPERHERO OR ACTION-BASED STUFF, Too Complex for me to do hand-drawn stuff out of it
- Anime such as One Piece, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Astroboy, Hamtaro, Panty and Stocking, Doraemon, anything by Rumiko Takahashi; SORRY, NO DRAGON BALL OR NARUTO OR ANYTHING ELSE DARK AND GRITTY!
- Video Game characters: Anything from Mario; Sonic, Zelda, Spyro, Rayman, Pacman
- Anything from Sesame Street or The Muppets
Sorry people, I don't accept this time anything from feauture films like Pixar or Dreamworks. Just to complex for me (and I like the styles from tv cartoons, even those with limited animation). With Walt Disney Studios, would be too much varierity to say, which ones I can easily draw and which not. Besides I already enough options.
To those ones, who will choose point commisioned pictures, You will have to pay me for it between 10-30 points.
BUT PLEASE NO SENDING ORIGINAL PICTURES OVERSEAS AND PAYING SOME 400 POINTS! IM NOT READY FOR IT AND ITS COMPLICATED FOR ME. Those of you who will participate in points, you can give me those on DONATE BAR. IT'S WAITING FOR YA.
The 1st requested picture I will send it pretty soon is for
and he asked for requests since June.
He requested for some superhero wrestling. So I decided make for him this picture before this announce. So rules about character choices which I've made up doesnt necessairly counts for him. Sorry.
To announce that you want to be part of this "undertaking", you can all let me know through sending me a note and by that describe me a character(s), their actions, their color choices (if you really want it) or anything like that.
Hopefully this thing I've planned will cheer up somebody up. If not, then I cant help it.
Catch you later, bye.